In association with
Prostate Cancer Research Foundation 'give a few bob' by TCA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The "give a few bob" campaign hopes to raise money and awareness for the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation, so they can continue in their aim to fund independent research into all aspects of prostate cancer.
The campaign features former comedian Bob Monkhouse, who died of prostate cancer in 2003, looking back on his own life and death in a 40-second ad that has been created using advanced filming and editing techniques.
The campaign was devised by TCA's creative director, Alan Curson in conjunction with Red Bee Media and director Steve Cope, who oversaw the BBC Radio 2 TV spot featuring Elvis introducing a line-up of modern musicians.
The campaign includes cinema, retail, press, outdoor, radio, direct mail, online, viral, mobile and PR in addition to the TV spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account