In association with
Prostate Cancer Research Foundation 'give a few bob' by TCA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The "give a few bob" campaign hopes to raise money and awareness for the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation, so they can continue in their aim to fund independent research into all aspects of prostate cancer.
The campaign features former comedian Bob Monkhouse, who died of prostate cancer in 2003, looking back on his own life and death in a 40-second ad that has been created using advanced filming and editing techniques.
The campaign was devised by TCA's creative director, Alan Curson in conjunction with Red Bee Media and director Steve Cope, who oversaw the BBC Radio 2 TV spot featuring Elvis introducing a line-up of modern musicians.
The campaign includes cinema, retail, press, outdoor, radio, direct mail, online, viral, mobile and PR in addition to the TV spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London