In association with
Prostate Cancer Research Foundation 'give a few bob' by TCA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The "give a few bob" campaign hopes to raise money and awareness for the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation, so they can continue in their aim to fund independent research into all aspects of prostate cancer.
The campaign features former comedian Bob Monkhouse, who died of prostate cancer in 2003, looking back on his own life and death in a 40-second ad that has been created using advanced filming and editing techniques.
The campaign was devised by TCA's creative director, Alan Curson in conjunction with Red Bee Media and director Steve Cope, who oversaw the BBC Radio 2 TV spot featuring Elvis introducing a line-up of modern musicians.
The campaign includes cinema, retail, press, outdoor, radio, direct mail, online, viral, mobile and PR in addition to the TV spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni