In association with
P&O Cruises 'shiver' by MCBD
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy has created a TV campaign for P&O Cruises, designed to show that the company offers a contemporary cruising experience.
The campaign is a marked departure from traditional cruise advertising, in that the focus is not on board the ship or from the perspective of the holidaymaker.
Instead, the spot, is one of three executions, emphasises the sensations one can enjoy while on holiday.
The three executions are called "shiver", "butterflies" and "weight". Each one features a series of images to communicate the variety of destinations: from Iceland to Hong Kong to the Amazon, and the experiences and places to be enjoyed.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign