In association with
P&O Cruises 'shiver' by MCBD
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy has created a TV campaign for P&O Cruises, designed to show that the company offers a contemporary cruising experience.
The campaign is a marked departure from traditional cruise advertising, in that the focus is not on board the ship or from the perspective of the holidaymaker.
Instead, the spot, is one of three executions, emphasises the sensations one can enjoy while on holiday.
The three executions are called "shiver", "butterflies" and "weight". Each one features a series of images to communicate the variety of destinations: from Iceland to Hong Kong to the Amazon, and the experiences and places to be enjoyed.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London