In association with
Coca-Cola 'videogame' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Coca Cola GB is to debut its online ad, "videogame", in the UK next month to promote its "Coke side of life" theme.
The 60-second spot, created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, will run on satellite and terrestrial TV channels from March 3.
The ad parodies cult computer game 'Grand Theft Auto', in which a hardened character goes on a crime spree.
In the "videogame" ad, the character shows his softer side after drinking from a bottle of Coca-Cola, spreading happiness by handing out the drink as he walks around a city.
The TV ad will also be promoted online through viral seeding and online advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London