In association with
Coca-Cola 'videogame' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Coca Cola GB is to debut its online ad, "videogame", in the UK next month to promote its "Coke side of life" theme.
The 60-second spot, created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, will run on satellite and terrestrial TV channels from March 3.
The ad parodies cult computer game 'Grand Theft Auto', in which a hardened character goes on a crime spree.
In the "videogame" ad, the character shows his softer side after drinking from a bottle of Coca-Cola, spreading happiness by handing out the drink as he walks around a city.
The TV ad will also be promoted online through viral seeding and online advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%