In association with
Peroni Nastro Azzurro 'blue ribbon' by The Bank
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Peroni Nastro Azzurro's latest ad 'blue ribbon' was filmed in Cape Town and features Italian icons of design and style.
All icons interact with a blue ribbon that travels through and around them to the background music of 'Ebben? Ne andro lontana', the aria from the opera 'La Wally' by Alfredo Catalani.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Online Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum + Up To £45,000, London
- Account Executive - top agency, Liverpool Perfect Marketing People To £20k, Liverpool
- Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker The Workhouse Negotiable depending on experience , Swindon, Wiltshire
- 2x positions: Social Media & Senior Social Media Manager - Award Winning Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000 - 36,000 + benefits , London West End