In association with
Pizza Hut 'dinema' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Wieden & Kennedy has created a 20-second Pizza Hut TV commercial that breaks on Sunday July 1.
The commercial supports the Pizza Hut Summer Blockbuster Deal: feed a family of four and customers will receive two free children's cinema tickets.
The promotion will run throughout the school summer holiday months and is being run on the back of Pizza Hut's recent securing of the cinema "gold spot" -- before all family films with a U certificate.
The TV ad will be backed by six-sheet posters, running on sites close to cinemas across the UK.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director for agency in North London Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Administrative Assistant/Project Manger Red Sofa London £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Artworker Source £28000 - £29000 per annum, London
- Creative Content Manager. Daniel Marks London £50-60k, London