In association with
Pizza Hut 'family' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Wieden & Kennedy has created a 60-second Pizza Hut cinema commercial that breaks on Friday June 29.
The Gold Spot ad will run prior to all U certificate films in cinemas across the UK for a full year.
Created by Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy and shot for Wieden & Kennedy by Smith & Foulkes of Nexus, the unusual, innovative commercial depicts a series of framed snapshots of happy families having fun all over the world.
The ad is a departure from the traditional product-focused approach used on TV by Pizza Hut, and instead celebrates the family as a whole and the experience they have at Pizza Hut.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account