In association with
Pizza Hut 'family' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Wieden & Kennedy has created a 60-second Pizza Hut cinema commercial that breaks on Friday June 29.
The Gold Spot ad will run prior to all U certificate films in cinemas across the UK for a full year.
Created by Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy and shot for Wieden & Kennedy by Smith & Foulkes of Nexus, the unusual, innovative commercial depicts a series of framed snapshots of happy families having fun all over the world.
The ad is a departure from the traditional product-focused approach used on TV by Pizza Hut, and instead celebrates the family as a whole and the experience they have at Pizza Hut.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London