In association with
Pizza Hut 'family' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Wieden & Kennedy has created a 60-second Pizza Hut cinema commercial that breaks on Friday June 29.
The Gold Spot ad will run prior to all U certificate films in cinemas across the UK for a full year.
Created by Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy and shot for Wieden & Kennedy by Smith & Foulkes of Nexus, the unusual, innovative commercial depicts a series of framed snapshots of happy families having fun all over the world.
The ad is a departure from the traditional product-focused approach used on TV by Pizza Hut, and instead celebrates the family as a whole and the experience they have at Pizza Hut.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'