In association with
Visit Scotland 'perfect day' by Coast
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Scotland is being positioned as the ideal get away from a busy city life in a new campaign produced by Coast.
The 90-second cinema ad, which was filmed on Barra in the Outer Hebrides, was directed by 'Girl with a Pearl Earing' director Peter Webber, whose family are from the Islands.
The ad is part of a £2.7m marketing campaign which also includes press ads in Empire film magazine and a dedicated website.
The cinema activity marks the first occasion on which VisitScotland has used cinema advertising in London, which is the target market for the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%