In association with
Visit Scotland 'perfect day' by Coast
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Scotland is being positioned as the ideal get away from a busy city life in a new campaign produced by Coast.
The 90-second cinema ad, which was filmed on Barra in the Outer Hebrides, was directed by 'Girl with a Pearl Earing' director Peter Webber, whose family are from the Islands.
The ad is part of a £2.7m marketing campaign which also includes press ads in Empire film magazine and a dedicated website.
The cinema activity marks the first occasion on which VisitScotland has used cinema advertising in London, which is the target market for the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand IT Manager AbbVie Competitive Salary and Benefits Package, Maidenhead
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)