In association with
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
HMV is launching a Valentine's Day themed TV campaign, featuring clips from a number of acclaimed romantic movies including 'Titanic', 'Ghost' and 'Casablanca'.
Other films featured in the ad include 'Four Weddings and a Funeral', 'Romeo+Juliet', 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', 'An Officer and a Gentleman', 'Dirty Dancing', 'Brief Encounter', P'ride and Prejudice', as well as the TV series 'Sex and the City'.
Please note that the film clips featured in HMV's TV ad are courtesy, permission and copyright of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Paramount Home Entertainment, Elevation Sales, ITV/Spirit, Universal Pictures and Warner Bros.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60K - £75K + benefits, Central London
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni