In association with
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
HMV is launching a Valentine's Day themed TV campaign, featuring clips from a number of acclaimed romantic movies including 'Titanic', 'Ghost' and 'Casablanca'.
Other films featured in the ad include 'Four Weddings and a Funeral', 'Romeo+Juliet', 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', 'An Officer and a Gentleman', 'Dirty Dancing', 'Brief Encounter', P'ride and Prejudice', as well as the TV series 'Sex and the City'.
Please note that the film clips featured in HMV's TV ad are courtesy, permission and copyright of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Paramount Home Entertainment, Elevation Sales, ITV/Spirit, Universal Pictures and Warner Bros.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart