In association with
Pretty Polly 'love legs' by Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Pretty Polly's first TV and cinema campaign in six years, directed by Rankin, promotes the launch of its Love Legs cosmetics range.
The cinema ad, created by Beattie McGuiness Bungay, will break during the launch of the movie 'Sex and the City'.
It opens with a close-up of a pair of bare female legs emerging from a giant make-up compact that resembles a huge clamshell.
The woman goes on to apply Love Legs cosmetics before putting on lingerie, a dress and high heels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency