In association with
Pretty Polly 'love legs' by Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
Pretty Polly's first TV and cinema campaign in six years, directed by Rankin, promotes the launch of its Love Legs cosmetics range.
The cinema ad, created by Beattie McGuiness Bungay, will break during the launch of the movie 'Sex and the City'.
It opens with a close-up of a pair of bare female legs emerging from a giant make-up compact that resembles a huge clamshell.
The woman goes on to apply Love Legs cosmetics before putting on lingerie, a dress and high heels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England