In association with
The Times 'colour launch' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
CHI has created portraits of celebrities including Amy Winehouse, Wayne Rooney and George Bush in the style of Ishihara tests for this press campaign to launch The Times as a full-colour publication.
Each ad features an image of a celebrity made out of coloured spots, similar to the Ishihara test used by opticians to see if a patient is colour blind.
The Winehouse ad carries the strapline "Are your eyes ready for more colourful arts and entertainment?" while the Rooney ad asks "Are your eyes ready for more colourful sport?".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London