In association with
The Times 'colour launch' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
CHI has created portraits of celebrities including Amy Winehouse, Wayne Rooney and George Bush in the style of Ishihara tests for this press campaign to launch The Times as a full-colour publication.
Each ad features an image of a celebrity made out of coloured spots, similar to the Ishihara test used by opticians to see if a patient is colour blind.
The Winehouse ad carries the strapline "Are your eyes ready for more colourful arts and entertainment?" while the Rooney ad asks "Are your eyes ready for more colourful sport?".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign