In association with
The Times 'colour launch' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
CHI has created portraits of celebrities including Amy Winehouse, Wayne Rooney and George Bush in the style of Ishihara tests for this press campaign to launch The Times as a full-colour publication.
Each ad features an image of a celebrity made out of coloured spots, similar to the Ishihara test used by opticians to see if a patient is colour blind.
The Winehouse ad carries the strapline "Are your eyes ready for more colourful arts and entertainment?" while the Rooney ad asks "Are your eyes ready for more colourful sport?".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push