In association with
Department for Education and Schools 'kelly' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Department for Education and Schools is launching a campaign that was created by students from a selection of London's state schools. The children joined forces with Leo Burnett to produce a poster campaign highlighting what their school has helped them to achieve. After producing a number of ideas, five final students were selected and given the opportunity to create their ad, assisted by the creative mentors at Leo Burnett. In one execution, student Kelly Byrne is featured playing her saxophone on the wall of a bedroom adorned with musical notation. The text explains that her school gave her a saxophone and lessons, and she's now working towards her grade 8.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Copywriter - Tone of Voice, Ethical Brand ADLIB £30k-35k, Bristol
- Freelance Creative Artworkers Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Account Manager - Selling to Agencies Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Commission, London
- National Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition