WDMP wins Philips consumer lifestyle DM account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - Philips has appointed WDMP to the direct marketing account for its UK consumer lifestyle division after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The agency will be responsible for maximising customer lifetime value on the business, as well as developing an acquisition strategy and CRM programme.
Philips's Consumer Lifestyle section incorporates a number of the brand's electrical products, including TVs, music centres and earphones.
Sandra Doyle, the head of CRM at Philips, said: "WDMP will be at the forefront of helping us to develop our CRM strategy. We have been impressed by its innovative customer engagement work and its excellent social media products."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- PR Executive Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum + DOE, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 - £450 per day, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard