In association with
Bupa 'june and ernie' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 06:55PM
Bupa is launching a TV campaign to raise awareness of the issues surrounding dementia.
The TV ad, created by WCRS, supports the Alzheimer’s Society and promotes Bupa’s advice booklet, Caring for Someone with dementia.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - BIRMINGHAM - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, Birmingham