In association with
Bupa 'june and ernie' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 06:55PM
Bupa is launching a TV campaign to raise awareness of the issues surrounding dementia.
The TV ad, created by WCRS, supports the Alzheimer’s Society and promotes Bupa’s advice booklet, Caring for Someone with dementia.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool