The Week: Advertising news - LBi unveils digital PR unit
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 March 2009 12:00AM
LBi has launched a specialist digital PR division to work across online media outlets, standalone digital PR campaigns and to help complement the digital marketing activity run by the agency.
The division, which will be based in the agency's new Brick Lane headquarters, will be led by Jill Lloyd, a former UK PR manager for Yahoo!. Initial clients include Volkswagen, the British Red Cross and the Starwood Hotel Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London