The Week: Advertising news - LBi unveils digital PR unit
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 March 2009 12:00AM
LBi has launched a specialist digital PR division to work across online media outlets, standalone digital PR campaigns and to help complement the digital marketing activity run by the agency.
The division, which will be based in the agency's new Brick Lane headquarters, will be led by Jill Lloyd, a former UK PR manager for Yahoo!. Initial clients include Volkswagen, the British Red Cross and the Starwood Hotel Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + + car allowance , Romford
- Designer [Shopper Marketing] - FMCG Client - London agency - £28k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £28k, Central London
- Marketing Asssitant RoDO Ltd Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'