Digital agency Lateral acquired by Tangent
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 March 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Lateral, the digital agency, has been acquired by Tangent Communications.
Tangent, which specialises in e-commerce and online communications strategy, has bought Lateral in a bid to grow the digital creative side of its business.
Lateral, which launched in 1997, will move into Tangent's London office, bringing clients including RSPCA, Which? and Hachette UK.
Jon Bains, the co-founder and planning director of Lateral, said: ""Our ambition has always been to build a world class digital marketing business with a true delivery focus and now, with Tangent, there is an amazing opportunity to make a significant impact on the market together, even in these trying times."
Nick Gillett, the managing director of Tangent One, Tangent Communication’s full service digital agency, said: "There is a fantastic synergy between our two businesses which, we believe, will enable us to provide our clients with a dream team of digital knowledge and expertise."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £130 - £150 per day, Egham
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Egham
- Senior Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £55,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni