Digital agency Lateral acquired by Tangent
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 March 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Lateral, the digital agency, has been acquired by Tangent Communications.
Tangent, which specialises in e-commerce and online communications strategy, has bought Lateral in a bid to grow the digital creative side of its business.
Lateral, which launched in 1997, will move into Tangent's London office, bringing clients including RSPCA, Which? and Hachette UK.
Jon Bains, the co-founder and planning director of Lateral, said: ""Our ambition has always been to build a world class digital marketing business with a true delivery focus and now, with Tangent, there is an amazing opportunity to make a significant impact on the market together, even in these trying times."
Nick Gillett, the managing director of Tangent One, Tangent Communication’s full service digital agency, said: "There is a fantastic synergy between our two businesses which, we believe, will enable us to provide our clients with a dream team of digital knowledge and expertise."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views