Touch DDB appoints Ben Taylor as strategy director
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 March 2009 04:10PM
LONDON - Touch DDB has appointed Ben Taylor, the insight and brand strategy director at Naked Communications in Sydney, as its new strategy director.
In his new role, Taylor will work closely alongside planning director Richard Hill, and will be responsible for planning on a number of key accounts including Right Guard, Energizer and Schwarzkopf.
He will also work on developing the agency's strategy department, and attracting new business opportunities.
Taylor has spent two years working at Naked Communications, where he was instrumental in helping Coca-Cola relaunch its Sprite brand across Australia, and also helped develop the product positioning of MSN's Messenger products.
Prior to working at Naked, Taylor had also spent time at JWT/RMG Sydney, and TBWA/Tequila Sydney.
Hill said: "We've reached that crucial point where we're winning more and more significant accounts, and it's fundamental that we have the team and expertise behind us to deliver."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Search Account Manager - London - £28K to £32K - www.we Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Global Production Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £65000 per annum + re-location package , South Korea
- PPC Executive - Digital Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential and Events - 38K - 42K Bamboo Crowd £38K - £42K, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity