OgilvyOne picks up Zurich Connect DM and digital account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 09 March 2009 02:45PM
LONDON - Zurich Financial Services has appointed OgilvyOne to handle the direct marketing and digital account for its Zurich Connect business in the UK.
OgilvyOne won the account following a pitch against Zurich's incumbent agency, Publicis Dialog, and will be responsible for digital marketing, e-mail, CRM, database marketing, data analytics and direct mail on the account.
The agency will also redesign and build a new website for the service, which is to be fully launched over the coming months.
Publicis Dialog has retained its role as the lead creative agency on the account, and will work on all above-the-line activity on the business.
Zurich successfully conducted a soft-launch of its Zurich Connect service across Europe towards the end of last year.
The service has been launched as a web-based insurer, which offers car, van and home insurance policies.
It will primarily target consumers who would usually choose their insurer via online insurance comparison tools, and rivals brands such as a Churchill and esure.
A pitch for Zurich's £100 million global media planning and buying account, which is held by Zed Media, is currently ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London