In association with
Ocean Spray 'honey press' by East
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 09:11AM
Matt Williams can't believe that the two irritating characters in East's Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice ads have been revived again.
"These two have been appearing for almost two years now, and every spot has grated. In this latest annoying ad, one of the girls has found a new treatment, which sees her stuck between two honeycombs.
Hilarious. The banter between the pair is toe-curling, with an abysmal joke the crowning glory.
For good measure, we also get the cheesiest ‘piece to camera’ you’ll ever see.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency