Nicotinell plasters London with jokes for National No Smoking Day
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 02:30PM
LONDON - Euro RSCG London has created an ambient campaign called "Have a joke, not a smoke" for Nicotinell, supporting National No Smoking Day today.
The agency has placed stickers, designed to look like the warnings on the side of cigarette packets, on smoking sites all over London.
Each one has a joke on it, such as "I've got a suit made of crispy brown leaves. It's a bit last season though", and is branded with the Nicotinell "Have a joke, not a smoke" line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London