Glasgow joins Touch DDB as creative director
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 02:50PM
LONDON - Touch DDB has appointed the Ogilvy Hong Kong creative Lisa Glasgow as its new creative director.
Glasgow will report directly to the agency's executive creative director, Guy Bradbury, and will work across a client list that includes Right Guard, Volkswagen and Tropicana.
The appointment of Glasgow ends a six-month search by Bradbury for his creative number two.
She returns to the UK after spending 12 years in Asia, where she worked at JWT Bangkok and BBH Singapore, as well as Ogilvy Hong Kong.
News of her appointment comes weeks after the agency was awarded the direct marketing element of Save the Children's legacy marketing account.
Glasgow said: "I'm very much looking forward to joining Touch DDB and working with Guy. I hope to be able to add an extra dimension to what is an already formidable team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum, Newmarket
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London