Fallon's Comic Relief ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 05:45PM
LONDON - Fallon has launched its "Brand Aid" spot for Comic Relief featuring 14 brand icons.
The online film, which is being seeded at www.RedNoseDay.com and aims to promote sales of red noses, sees Monkey, of PG Tips fame, chair a meeting including Cadbury Gorilla, Churchill the dog, the 118 118 runners, the Peperami Animal, Bertie Bassett, Honey Monster, Smash Martian and Michael Winner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PHP Developer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard