Fallon's Comic Relief ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 05:45PM
LONDON - Fallon has launched its "Brand Aid" spot for Comic Relief featuring 14 brand icons.
The online film, which is being seeded at www.RedNoseDay.com and aims to promote sales of red noses, sees Monkey, of PG Tips fame, chair a meeting including Cadbury Gorilla, Churchill the dog, the 118 118 runners, the Peperami Animal, Bertie Bassett, Honey Monster, Smash Martian and Michael Winner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts