The Week: Fallon launches Comic Relief ad starring brand mascots
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Fallon has unveiled its "Brand Aid" spot for Comic Relief, featuring 14 brand mascots engaged in a debate about how they can use their fame to help the charity raise money.
The online film, which is being seeded at www.rednoseday.com and aims to promote sales of red noses, sees Monkey, of PG Tips fame, chair a meeting that includes Cadbury's Gorilla, Churchill the dog, the 118 118 runners, the Peperami Animal, Bertie Bassett, Honey Monster, a Smash Martian and Michael Winner. Aleksandr, the comparethemarket.com meerkat, also makes a brief appearance via a video link.
To view the film, log on to www.campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni