The Week: Fallon launches Comic Relief ad starring brand mascots
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Fallon has unveiled its "Brand Aid" spot for Comic Relief, featuring 14 brand mascots engaged in a debate about how they can use their fame to help the charity raise money.
The online film, which is being seeded at www.rednoseday.com and aims to promote sales of red noses, sees Monkey, of PG Tips fame, chair a meeting that includes Cadbury's Gorilla, Churchill the dog, the 118 118 runners, the Peperami Animal, Bertie Bassett, Honey Monster, a Smash Martian and Michael Winner. Aleksandr, the comparethemarket.com meerkat, also makes a brief appearance via a video link.
To view the film, log on to www.campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington