The Week: Brand news - Virgin to extend into banks
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Virgin is set to extend its brand to high-street banking within the next two years.
Sir Richard Branson, the brand's founder, said that it is looking to gain a banking licence and begin offering mortgages by 2011. Virgin is already a player in the financial services world with its Virgin Money brand, launched in 1995 as Virgin Direct.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency