The Week: Brand news - Virgin to extend into banks
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Virgin is set to extend its brand to high-street banking within the next two years.
Sir Richard Branson, the brand's founder, said that it is looking to gain a banking licence and begin offering mortgages by 2011. Virgin is already a player in the financial services world with its Virgin Money brand, launched in 1995 as Virgin Direct.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London