The World: Shanghai - Coca-Cola pledges extra $2bn to China operation
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Coca-Cola has pledged to inject an extra $2 billion to improve the production, sales and marketing of its brand in China over the next three years.
The new investment will look to help further the growth of the company and capitalise on opportunities with greater speed, according to a statement.
The pledge will supplement the $2.4 billion that the company has set aside to buy the Chinese juice-maker Huiyuan.
China is now the third-largest market in the world for Coca-Cola. Last year, it opened a $90 million manufacturing plant in Shanghai to assist new product development to suit local tastes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London