CampaignLive.co.uk launches with new features
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Welcome to CampaignLive, our new online home for all the hottest ad industry news and creative work.
As well as providing the best adland news throughout the day, CampaignLive is also a centre for creative inspiration and information, showcasing the latest UK and international work.
You can search our fledgling creative archive, containing more than 1,500 ads from the UK and around the world. And don't miss our latest Pick and Turkey of the Week.
We're adding new bloggers, including Steve Henry, a founder of the iconic agency Howell Henry Chaldecott Lury, and Ivan Pollard, partner at Naked Communications.
For stats junkies we're including agency new business rankings, pick and turkey tallies and the top agencies ranked by billings.
You can get the best stuff delivered to your inbox every day by signing up to Campaign's Daily Fix email; don't sit down to lunch without reading it.
And if something desperately exciting happens, we'll email you a red hot news alert to make sure you're always in the know.
We are also launching a new, improved Creative bulletin, Creative Fix, every Thursday.
Sign-up to the Campaign Fixes and to our RSS feed of the latest news and creative work, broken down by sector, here.
In addition check out our latest classic Blast From The Past video, taken from the History of Advertising Trust archive. And if you're looking for a new agency, visit our Showcase section for the lowdowns on some of the top companies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Required | Contract to Permanent Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Mid Level User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £45000 per annum + Plus bonus and excellent benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign