In association with
Virgin Trains "Liverpool Wall" by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy / Elvis
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 13 March 2009 11:31AM
MCBD/Elvis have created an interactive poster using Europe's largest digital screen.
The screen ‘talks' to people who pass by the poster site, by using personalized message, tied into Virgin Trains quickest ever route from Liverpool to London
The messages, which include We’re faster than that number 45 bus, are written by creatives observing nearby people, cars and buses.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film