LBi promotes senior creatives
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:20PM
LONDON - LBi has promoted Matt Watts and Dan John, both creatives, to creative director and head of copy respectively.
Both will report to Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach, who were promoted to joint executive creative directors earlier in the week.
In their new roles, both Watts and John will work across all of LBi's clients with a brief to improve the quality of the creative and simplify the ideas generation process.
Watts joined LBi in 2007 from M&C Saatchi. Before that, he worked at Arc. John has been at LBi for a year and has previously worked at Lowe and Publicis Mojo.
Chris Clarke, the global executive creative director of LBi, said: "Matt and Dan are among the most talented creatives I've worked with and both were instrumental in recent wins like Etihad and Electrolux."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push