In association with
Nike+ "men vs women" by 72 and Sunny
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 13 March 2009 04:00PM
Roger Federer, Eva Longoria Parker, Paula Radcliffe, and Fernando Torres all star in a new ad campaign promoting Nike+'s virtual race that pits men against women.
The campaign sees each celebrity displaying some healthy male vs female rivalry in a bid to encourage runners to join the challenge at www.nikeplus.com,
The online campaign was created by AKQA, and uses the data collected from its Nike+ and ipod technology to keep tracks on which sex is performing best.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London