In association with
O2 "quacky races" by Agency Republic
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Monday, 16 March 2009 09:00AM
O2 is racing rubber ducks to support the 02 Top-up Surprises campaign created by VCCP.
The campaign, created by Agency Republic, lives at www.quackyraces.com, where users can choose from a selection of five ducks.
Each duck requires different amounts of love, sleep and food to be able to complete in the race and users can decide what the optimum level of care is to make their duck travel the fastest.
The person with the fastest duck will win two round-the-world tickets and spending money.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London