In association with
O2 "quacky races" by Agency Republic
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Monday, 16 March 2009 09:00AM
O2 is racing rubber ducks to support the 02 Top-up Surprises campaign created by VCCP.
The campaign, created by Agency Republic, lives at www.quackyraces.com, where users can choose from a selection of five ducks.
Each duck requires different amounts of love, sleep and food to be able to complete in the race and users can decide what the optimum level of care is to make their duck travel the fastest.
The person with the fastest duck will win two round-the-world tickets and spending money.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films