JetBlue 'the ceo's guide to jetting' by JWT New York
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 17 March 2009 06:00AM
JWT New York has created a series of three TV spots satirizing corporate culture in the US while promoting the Jet Blue brand.
JWT New York has created a series of three viral spots, satirizing corporate culture in the US while promoting the Jet Blue brand.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London