In association with
WWF 'earth hour' by Leo Burnett Sydney
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 March 2008 03:14PM
After Earth Hour developed after one city took a stand against global warming by turning off all its lights, the idea was copied by hundreds of cities all over the world.
The idea was for residents and businesses to turn out lights for one hour to highlight the problem of global warming.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London