In association with
WWF 'earth hour' by Leo Burnett Sydney
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 March 2008 03:14PM
After Earth Hour developed after one city took a stand against global warming by turning off all its lights, the idea was copied by hundreds of cities all over the world.
The idea was for residents and businesses to turn out lights for one hour to highlight the problem of global warming.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London