In association with
Renault Megane 'is that your car' by Publicis Conseil
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 March 2009 12:18PM
John Tylee is sad the latest TV spot by Publicis Conseil for the Renault Megane is just more evidence of how pedestrian the agency's work for the car-maker has become.
"Renault ads once possessed a peculiarly French charm. Sadly, those days are long gone as its ads seem ever more grating.
The latest effort features the lame old device of using different types of people cooing: "Is that your car?"
The whiff of cheese is exacerbated by a soundtrack of deeply annoying and tuneless whistling.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account