In association with
Renault Megane 'is that your car' by Publicis Conseil
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 March 2009 12:18PM
John Tylee is sad the latest TV spot by Publicis Conseil for the Renault Megane is just more evidence of how pedestrian the agency's work for the car-maker has become.
"Renault ads once possessed a peculiarly French charm. Sadly, those days are long gone as its ads seem ever more grating.
The latest effort features the lame old device of using different types of people cooing: "Is that your car?"
The whiff of cheese is exacerbated by a soundtrack of deeply annoying and tuneless whistling.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London