CHI wins RBS Group direct marketing account
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 March 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - RBS Group, the banking giant, has moved its retail direct marketing account into CHI & Partners from M&C Saatchi's direct marketing arm, Lida.
RBS Group, which operates brands including NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Direct Line, called a pitch in February to consolidate its below-the-line agency roster as part of a cost-cutting measure.
The pitch involved around 20 RBS Group roster agencies.
It is understood that CHI & Partners and Tag, the international design and production agency, will handle the account as a joint venture. As a result, it is thought that the account will be housed in a separate business unit.
In February, RBS Group announced it was planning to cut up to 2,300 jobs across the company. This follows the £20 million government bail-out of the banking giant last November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Producer Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account