DraftFCB wins Nivea sponsorship of C4's Gok's Fashion Fix
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 March 2009 11:40AM
LONDON - DraftFCB has won the advertising account for Nivea's sponsorship of the Channel 4 television series Gok's Fashion Fix.
The agency pitched against TBWA\London, the other agency on the Beiersdorf UK roster, earlier this month.
A campaign will launch on 14 April and run throughout the full season, before and after the programme. The ads will also air on www.4oD.com, Channel 4’s TV and film catch-up on-demand service.
The win is the first since Mark Fiddes, the executive creative director of DraftFCB, joined the agency at the start of March.
The sponsorship of Gok’s Fashion Fix will promote Nivea’s female range of personal skin and bodycare products.
Last year, DraftFCB handled Nivea’s deodorant sponsorship of the ITV television series Rock Rivals.
Fiddes said: "The Gok initiative gives Nivea a real opportunity to become part of the beauty ritual. Using ‘Gokisms’, our Nivea girls are able to project a contemporary and more irreverent attitude for the brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Maidenhead
- Account Executive Source £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- Freelance E-Commerce Designer Creative Recruitment £150 - £200 per day, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film