DraftFCB wins Nivea sponsorship of C4's Gok's Fashion Fix
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 March 2009 11:40AM
LONDON - DraftFCB has won the advertising account for Nivea's sponsorship of the Channel 4 television series Gok's Fashion Fix.
The agency pitched against TBWA\London, the other agency on the Beiersdorf UK roster, earlier this month.
A campaign will launch on 14 April and run throughout the full season, before and after the programme. The ads will also air on www.4oD.com, Channel 4’s TV and film catch-up on-demand service.
The win is the first since Mark Fiddes, the executive creative director of DraftFCB, joined the agency at the start of March.
The sponsorship of Gok’s Fashion Fix will promote Nivea’s female range of personal skin and bodycare products.
Last year, DraftFCB handled Nivea’s deodorant sponsorship of the ITV television series Rock Rivals.
Fiddes said: "The Gok initiative gives Nivea a real opportunity to become part of the beauty ritual. Using ‘Gokisms’, our Nivea girls are able to project a contemporary and more irreverent attitude for the brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity