The Week: Advertising news - Mayor in £2m ad campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 March 2009 12:00AM
Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, is launching a £2 million global marketing campaign, funded by the London Development Agency, to boost tourism.
The campaign, "only in London", is expected to deliver an additional £60 million to London's economy by the end of 2009. It will launch in the UK at the end of April and be rolled out in Europe and North America over the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London