The Week: Advertising news - Mayor in £2m ad campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 March 2009 12:00AM
Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, is launching a £2 million global marketing campaign, funded by the London Development Agency, to boost tourism.
The campaign, "only in London", is expected to deliver an additional £60 million to London's economy by the end of 2009. It will launch in the UK at the end of April and be rolled out in Europe and North America over the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Charismatic PR Account Executive Required! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Benefits, Manchester
- Complience and Risk Manager BBC £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London