The Week: Media Reviews - CHI and BBH land Britvic
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 March 2009 12:00AM
Britvic has moved media duties on a number of its brands into Bartle Bogle Hegarty and CHI & Partners.
Both agencies already hold creative accounts for Britvic - BBH has Robinsons, J20, Fruit Shoot and Tango, while CHI has Drench - and will now also handle media planning on those brands. MCHI, CHI's media arm, has also been appointed as the media buyer for the five brands. Mindshare will retain the Pepsi, 7-Up and Gatorade accounts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Annual Report Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £180 - £200 per day, London
- Agency Account Manager - email marketing Stopgap £28000 - £29000 per annum, London
- PHP Developer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard