In association with
Sony Ericsson 'smile hunter' by Dare
Campaign Work, Friday, 27 March 2009 11:31AM
Sony Ericsson is challenging young people around the world to capture people's smiles through a new global PR and digital campaign.
Devised by PR agency Brando, the campaign offers users the chance to become official ‘Smile Hunters', where they use their mobile camera phones to capture as many smiles as possible and upload the pictures to a website, which has been designed and built by Dare.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition