In association with
Sony Ericsson 'smile hunter' by Dare
Campaign Work, Friday, 27 March 2009 11:31AM
Sony Ericsson is challenging young people around the world to capture people's smiles through a new global PR and digital campaign.
Devised by PR agency Brando, the campaign offers users the chance to become official ‘Smile Hunters', where they use their mobile camera phones to capture as many smiles as possible and upload the pictures to a website, which has been designed and built by Dare.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Planner - Stunning Agency - Central London - to £65k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k, Central London
- Planner - Superb London Agency - to £55k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k + great benefits, W1
- Planner - Integrated Agency - Central London - c£50k + Fill Recruitment Ltd £50k +, Central London
- Account Manager - Dynamic London Agency - c£30k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£30k, Central London