Campaign launches Daily Fix e-mail bulletin
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 March 2009 09:50AM
LONDON - Today, Campaign launches its Daily Fix e-mail bulletin, your source for all the best industry news and work - don't sit down to lunch without reading it.
The bulletin will be delivered to your inbox at 11.30am every weekday, and will contain all the latest news on account reviews, results, shortlists and people moves, plus the best new work from the UK and around the world.
And if you sign up to our news alert service, we'll e-mail you with breaking news too, to make sure you're always in the know.
You can also sign up to receive our new, improved creative bulletin, Creative Fix, which will be delivered to your inbox every Thursday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition