Campaign launches Daily Fix e-mail bulletin
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 March 2009 09:50AM
LONDON - Today, Campaign launches its Daily Fix e-mail bulletin, your source for all the best industry news and work - don't sit down to lunch without reading it.
The bulletin will be delivered to your inbox at 11.30am every weekday, and will contain all the latest news on account reviews, results, shortlists and people moves, plus the best new work from the UK and around the world.
And if you sign up to our news alert service, we'll e-mail you with breaking news too, to make sure you're always in the know.
You can also sign up to receive our new, improved creative bulletin, Creative Fix, which will be delivered to your inbox every Thursday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- SEO Account Director - up to £50K plus benefits Salt £45000 - £52000 per annum + £20K OTE, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £65k, London, Soho
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign