In association with
Sony 'beating heart' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 March 2009 02:02PM
Sony has unveiled a series of idents promoting its sponsorship of England's 2010 World Cup qualifying campaign on ITV.
The ads, which break tomorrow during England’s qualifying match against Ukraine, feature a heart made from Sony products that beats faster and faster as the match progresses.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London