Lloyds calls £80 million media review
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 March 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - Lloyds Banking Group, the financial giant created by the merger of Lloyds TSB with HBOS last year, is reviewing its £80 million media planning and buying arrangements.
The bank will run a pitch process involving the incumbent on the £44 million Lloyds business, ZenithOptimedia, and Vizeum, the incumbent on the £36 million HBOS account, as well as two other unnamed agencies.
The pitch is being led by Joe Clift, the head of brand and customer marketing ay Lloyds, with the pitch management consultancy Media Sense co-ordinating the process.
Nigel Gilbert, the group marketing director at Lloyds, said: "In the current environment and as we bring the LTSB and HBOS businesses together, it makes absolute sense for us to take a look at how we structure our media planning and buying relationships.
"We are intent on working with the very best across the industry, to ensure we have the best possible model consistent with our future brand and business plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency