Lloyds calls £80 million media review
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 March 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - Lloyds Banking Group, the financial giant created by the merger of Lloyds TSB with HBOS last year, is reviewing its £80 million media planning and buying arrangements.
The bank will run a pitch process involving the incumbent on the £44 million Lloyds business, ZenithOptimedia, and Vizeum, the incumbent on the £36 million HBOS account, as well as two other unnamed agencies.
The pitch is being led by Joe Clift, the head of brand and customer marketing ay Lloyds, with the pitch management consultancy Media Sense co-ordinating the process.
Nigel Gilbert, the group marketing director at Lloyds, said: "In the current environment and as we bring the LTSB and HBOS businesses together, it makes absolute sense for us to take a look at how we structure our media planning and buying relationships.
"We are intent on working with the very best across the industry, to ensure we have the best possible model consistent with our future brand and business plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketer Veritas Partnership Ltd £30-35,000 + car/ar allowance + bonus + benefits, South East England / South West England
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films