In association with
Audi 'TDI injection' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 April 2009 06:00AM
Audi has followed its "we've unboxed the box" campaign with a TV spot promoting the fuel efficiency of its cars.
The 40-second ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, uses images of droplets of liquid passing through the eyes of needles to visually represent its TDI technology.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Skincare Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)