In association with
Audi 'TDI injection' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 April 2009 06:00AM
Audi has followed its "we've unboxed the box" campaign with a TV spot promoting the fuel efficiency of its cars.
The 40-second ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, uses images of droplets of liquid passing through the eyes of needles to visually represent its TDI technology.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London