In association with
Audi 'TDI injection' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 April 2009 06:00AM
Audi has followed its "we've unboxed the box" campaign with a TV spot promoting the fuel efficiency of its cars.
The 40-second ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, uses images of droplets of liquid passing through the eyes of needles to visually represent its TDI technology.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool