campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 April 2009 12:00AM
"I've always had a passion for radio and I could never understand why it didn't take as much money as it should." - Stephen Miron, the chief executive radio at Global, says the time is right to market the medium
"Google has grown very quickly in a short period. When companies grow that quickly, it's almost impossible to get everything right and we certainly didn't." - Omid Kordestani, the senior vice-president of global sales and business development, on plans to make 200 "Googlers" redundant due to "overlapping" roles
"The BBC could provide sound and images to the website of the local paper. Newspapers can provide information for BBC websites. All of them could work together." - Andy Burnham, the culture secretary, calls on the BBC to help local newspapers as their revenues plunge.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'