In association with
The Army 'start thinking soldier' by Publicis & Publicis Modem
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 April 2009 07:00AM
The Army is launching a recruitment campaign created by Publicis and Publicis Modem, that spans online, TV, radio, DM and print channels.
The campaign, which aims to engage 17-21 year olds, begins with a TV spot encouraging viewers to ‘start thinking soldier’ by presenting them with a dilemma: You need to invade a suspected explosives factory in the desert, what would you do?
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London