In association with
Fortis Bank Nederland 'Saving and investing for entrepreneurs' by Grey Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 April 2009 10:53AM
The Fortis Bank is hoping to reassure entrepreneurs during the recession with an animated ad featuring a flick-book of photocopies.
The spot, created by Grey Amsterdam, uses a photocopier to create the animation.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London