In association with
Fortis Bank Nederland 'Saving and investing for entrepreneurs' by Grey Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 April 2009 10:53AM
The Fortis Bank is hoping to reassure entrepreneurs during the recession with an animated ad featuring a flick-book of photocopies.
The spot, created by Grey Amsterdam, uses a photocopier to create the animation.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool