In association with
The Army 'start thinking soldier' by Publicis & Publicis Modem
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 April 2009 11:27AM
The Army is launching a recruitment campaign created by Publicis and Publicis Modem, that spans online, TV, radio, DM and print channels.
The campaign, which aims to engage 17-21 year olds, uses a TV spot to drive potential recruits to the microsite www.armyjobs.mod.uk/startthinkingsoldier where users can complete the mission that begins in the TV spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London