In association with
The Army 'start thinking soldier' by Publicis & Publicis Modem
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 April 2009 11:27AM
The Army is launching a recruitment campaign created by Publicis and Publicis Modem, that spans online, TV, radio, DM and print channels.
The campaign, which aims to engage 17-21 year olds, uses a TV spot to drive potential recruits to the microsite www.armyjobs.mod.uk/startthinkingsoldier where users can complete the mission that begins in the TV spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London