In association with
Industry Trust for IP Awareness 'you make the movies' by Creative Partnership
Campaign Work, Monday, 06 April 2009 11:44AM
Creative Partnership has created a new campaign to replace the 'piracy is a crime' ads that run prior to films on DVD.
The campaign forms part of a wider PR drive by Blue Rubicon that aims to discourage copyright theft and build greater appreciation for the positive role of copyright.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Daniel Marks London £45-50K + Benefits., London
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Corporate & Major Donor Fundraising Manager (Permanent) deadline for 14th March Mayor's Fund for London £45,000, London Bridge
- Managing Partner Red Sofa London £90000 - £100000 per annum + + excellent benefits package., London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?