In association with
iPhone 'itchy' by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 April 2009 08:11AM
TBWA\Media Arts Lab has unveiled a set of ads for the iPhone promoting the range of applications available on the devise in the US.
The ads target everyone from students to birdwatchers in a bid to demonstrate that the iPhone has an application for just about anything.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland