Agencies line up for corporate Credit Suisse task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 12:00AM
Credit Suisse, the Zurich-based financial services company, is looking for an agency to handle the global integrated account for its corporate communications business.
The successful agency will work across TV advertising, digital, print and direct marketing on the account.
In the past, Credit Suisse has tended to focus on its TV and print work, but is understood to be keen to explore its digital potential more heavily.
McCann Erickson currently handles global advertising for Credit Suisse. The agency picked up the business in September 2005, following a pitch against StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, Kirschenbaum Bond & Partners New York, Lowe and Euro RSCG London, formerly the incumbent on the account for four years.
McCann has since produced a number of campaigns for the bank working across its "we think" positioning, which focuses on the brand's perspective on financial issues.
In July 2007, Credit Suisse appointed Media Planning Group to its £60 million global media planning and buying account.
Credit Suisse operates in more than 50 countries, with main offices in Zurich, London, New York and Hong Kong.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London