Agencies line up for corporate Credit Suisse task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 12:00AM
Credit Suisse, the Zurich-based financial services company, is looking for an agency to handle the global integrated account for its corporate communications business.
The successful agency will work across TV advertising, digital, print and direct marketing on the account.
In the past, Credit Suisse has tended to focus on its TV and print work, but is understood to be keen to explore its digital potential more heavily.
McCann Erickson currently handles global advertising for Credit Suisse. The agency picked up the business in September 2005, following a pitch against StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, Kirschenbaum Bond & Partners New York, Lowe and Euro RSCG London, formerly the incumbent on the account for four years.
McCann has since produced a number of campaigns for the bank working across its "we think" positioning, which focuses on the brand's perspective on financial issues.
In July 2007, Credit Suisse appointed Media Planning Group to its £60 million global media planning and buying account.
Credit Suisse operates in more than 50 countries, with main offices in Zurich, London, New York and Hong Kong.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency