In association with
Coke Zero 'bike' by Red Lounge
By Matt Williams, Campaign Work, Tuesday, 14 April 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - Coca-Cola is promoting the launch of its Coke Zero brand in China through an integrated campaign created by its Red Lounge unit.
The campaign includes a TV ad featuring DJ Ah Bao, who goes on a quest to find new and inventive ways of making music.
On his journey, Bao manages to find a way of playing remixed music through his self-built bicycle.
The ad is supported by a digital campaign, which allows young people to express their creativity through the social networking site Baidu, as well as in-store displays, outdoor spots and wide-scale sampling.
Red Lounge is an independent unit set up by Coca-Cola China in partnership with its roster of agencies, which includes Leo Burnett, Starcom, WWWins and Heartland.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London