Memorial service planned for Cello Group's Kevin Steeds
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 April 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - A memorial service will be held for Kevin Steeds, the founder and executive chairman of Cello Group, next Monday (20 April).
Steeds died on 17 December 2008 after a short illness. His wife Susan and three children, Aimee, James and Tara, survive him.
The memorial service will be held at 2pm at St Bride’s Church, Fleet Street, London and followed by a reception at 3pm at the Press Inn Wine House, 1 St Bride’s Passage, London.
Steeds, a chartered accountant, joined the start-up team at Citigate Communications, later known as Incepta, as its finance director in 1988.
He left the company in 2002 to join Media Square as its chairman, and in October 2004 set up the market research and consulting group Cello Group with Mark Scott.
The pair built up a company with an annual turnover of more than £140 million, and 400 staff in the US and UK, after 20 acquisitions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign