Memorial service planned for Cello Group's Kevin Steeds
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 April 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - A memorial service will be held for Kevin Steeds, the founder and executive chairman of Cello Group, next Monday (20 April).
Steeds died on 17 December 2008 after a short illness. His wife Susan and three children, Aimee, James and Tara, survive him.
The memorial service will be held at 2pm at St Bride’s Church, Fleet Street, London and followed by a reception at 3pm at the Press Inn Wine House, 1 St Bride’s Passage, London.
Steeds, a chartered accountant, joined the start-up team at Citigate Communications, later known as Incepta, as its finance director in 1988.
He left the company in 2002 to join Media Square as its chairman, and in October 2004 set up the market research and consulting group Cello Group with Mark Scott.
The pair built up a company with an annual turnover of more than £140 million, and 400 staff in the US and UK, after 20 acquisitions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Director of Marketing and Communications Habitat for Humanity GB Negotiable , Slough - SL1 2EA
- Brand Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- senior / group account director > FMCG collectivo £50k - £60k + benefits, London
- Account Manager - 12 month maternity cover contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottingham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity